Saturday, August 7, 2010

Post-Splendour blues

Well, I just got back from Splendour in the grass... what can I say? ah-mazing.

a.m.a.z.i.n.g!

I don't know how I'll ever be able to top that - it has got to be the best music festival Australia has had. I saw a multitude of amazing artists, among which are The Strokes, Empire Of The Sun, Florence & The Machine, Delphic, Tame Impala, The Vines, Passion Pit, Hot Chip, LCD Sound System, Angus & Julia Stone and many more. Plus I got to stomp around the massive venue in my gum boots which was a lot of fun!

Anyway, back to reality now. I'm currently sitting in Nona Burden's art studio where there is an open day for SALA week (South Australian Living Artists Week). I've been spending the time on the Top Shop website, flippantly filling up my 'shopping bag' with any items I desire. Unfortunately this trip to Top Shop will not result in any purchases what with my wallet being significantly lighter after 5 days at Splendour. Never mind!

There's no harm in dreaming. Anyway, I thought I'd pop up a few images of the objects of my desire for others to swoon over as well. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment