Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Have your design featured on a limited edition set of Kanto speakers!




An opportunity to design a graphic for some limited edition Kanto speakers. The prize involves $2000 cash PLUS $50 for every set of limited edition speakers with your design on them sold! A very cool opportunity and I encourage all of you designerly people to take part. 19 days are left to get your design in, then there is a voting period in which the top 5 designs, plus 4 designs chosen by Kanto representatives will then be showcased at the CES consumer electronics show in Las Vegas in January 2011 where the final winner will be chosen.




Get Involved! Check out the link below for more details.





Design for limited edition Kanto speakers - Talenthouse - Creative Collaboration - Film, Fashion, Art, Design, Music and Photography

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool competition I'm not creative enough to win though.

    www.arashmazinani.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm sure you're much more creative than you think Arash... I'm still struggling with my entry/entries.. but when I publish them I will pop them up on here so everyone can see!

    ReplyDelete