Wednesday, November 17, 2010

logo competition...

Hey kids, 


I've submitted an entry on Talenthouse for an 'R' logo from Rusko, an english dubstep producer and I'd really like your help as the competition winner is decided from a voting process.


If you go to this link, you can click 'support Augusta' and it will notify you when voting opens. All you need to do then is just vote when it is open and you will have done me a massive favour!


This is the logo I've come up with - I've left it black & white to keep the contrasts strong and I've tried to abstract the R a little and give it a personality of its own. Plus the circular element is kind of reminiscent of a record, pretty appropriate for a record producer hey? Haha so if you like it please take the time to vote. Thanks guys.


Love to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment