Friday, September 3, 2010

Seafolly










images courtesy of Seafolly's website


Oh yes. I'm excited about the warmer weather heading towards Australia as we round out the first week of Spring. I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but my thoughts have already turned to hot summer days at the beach and I am in desperate need of some new togs.

I checked out Seafolly's range for 2010 and I saw a lot of good pieces. Great colours and some bold choices in terms of different tones and cuts. The traditional frilly look has had a revamp in some of these pieces making them more feminine, grown up and flirty.

I'm really rating the return of the one piece to the fashion world - I think everyone is really. Lets face it, bikinis aren't everyone's cup of tea and they certainly have a time and a place. I think I'll be investing in one of these beautiful one pieces for some leisurely lap swimming at the gym when the sun begins to shine, and definitely a 2 piece for beach times... after a much needed health kick!

I'm also loving the new swim range by The Cassette Society. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find imagery on their site, but trust me - its good stuff. I saw them stocked in Globalize, not sure where else they are stocked. But some good prints and a real attitude and confidence about their range.

Happy Friday - It's raining in Adelaide all weekend so not much fun in store for me, but you never know...

xxx

3 comments:

  1. These suits look awesome! Super jealous that you are heading into Spring toward warm weather. I'm from Michigan and we are heading to brutal cold :( Lucky!

    Jenna
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Nice suits, hope every one will enjoy the upcoming summer with Seafolly swimwears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to agree that these Seafolly swimwear you picked are all gorgeous. I'd just wish that some of them will be comfortable enough for me to wear.

    ReplyDelete