Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where did all my money go?


Mimco Stand Off Zip Top bag $399



Tony Bianco Hustler boots $199


The danger of being paid on a Friday is that you have this false sense of richness when the weekend arrives... Two shiny new purchases I made this weekend are this amazing Mimco Stand Off zip top bag (25% off mind you - saving $99 always makes it hurt a lot less!) and some surprisingly super comfy Tony Bianco Hustler boots on Friday night, when there was a one-day 30% off sale down at Tony Bianco's Adelaide Harbour Town store - I had to get something!

...Now I have to sit and twiddle my thumbs and avoid all contact with shops for two weeks until I get paid again!

2 comments:

  1. I got those shoes yesterday from the Adelaide store for $28 !!!! I love them so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh $28! You lucky duck! I think they set me back $170 or something, I had a discount but I am insanely jealous of your bargain! They're great shoes, so so comfy too.
    x

    ReplyDelete