Thursday, March 31, 2011

A shift in a new direction







I've just recently accepted a job offer for full time work - finally! The office is very casual, it is at the head office of a games (as in x-box, playstation etc) retailer and I'm replacing their graphic designer. I'll be doing catalogues, web banners, point of sale, posters etc. I'm so excited that I congratulated myself with these two beautiful shift dresses from ASOS. My first ASOS purchase so I'm hoping the sizing will be correct, but they seem to have a perfectly reasonable exchange/refund policy.

As its coming into winter here in Australia (and a little too quickly after a very lacklustre summer!) I've started searching for more neutral toned items and the beauty of these dresses is they'll work well with tights and I can dress them up or down and layer them for work, dinners etc. Next stop, American Apparel for some high waist pleated pants... but I think I'll wait til pay day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job.

    http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete